Mechanical Cold Shears CADDY Series
The CADDY horizontal mechanical shears have distinguished themselves throughout the world due to their extreme high productivity and corresponding low cost per slug. The horizontal shearing action allows easy clearance compensated angle shearing to virtually eliminate shear face angularity. The CADDY produces the highest dimensional accuracy possible to fully utilize today's net and near net forging technologies.
The ability to adjust the shearing plane to eliminate shear face angularity makes the CADDY well suited to shear even low tensile strength materials.
- The horizontal slide engagement eliminates the need for a special foundation.
- Quick blade clearance adjustments and 15 minute blade changes makes even short production runs practical.
- Hydraulic clutch for high performance, long life and noise reduction (Model CADDY 52 and larger).
- Low maintenance cost
|Rounds||32 mm||50 mm||52 mm||56 mm||63 mm|
|Squares||50 mm||55 mm|
|Shearing capacity (cont'd.)|
|Rounds||80 mm||100 mm||140 mm||160 mm|
|Squares||75 mm||100 mm||135 mm||160 mm|
** New Brochure In Production **
Automatic or Semi-automatic weighing systems
Hydraulic Hot Shears CTCH Series
Ficep is, by far, the world's leading manufacturer of fully automated hot shear lines. The Ficep CTCH series are able to shear slugs at forging temperature next to the forge press. From bar stock to finish forging, all controlled by the press operator. The Ficep Hot Shear ensures the best return on investment due to:
- Elimination of unnecessary material handling.
- Elimination of sheared parts storage.
- The ability to make immediate volume adjustments to compensate for forge tool wear.
- Lowers the ultimate material cost required.
- Reduces scrap.
- Allows the shearing of cold shear crack sensitive materials.
- Inline process reduces the relative energy cost.
- Consolidation of operations reduces the labor cost.
Hydraulic Cold Shears HS Series
The hydraulic shears of the HS series are the ideal systems for those clients who want to achieve the optimum quality/price ratio when shearing bar stock. These compact yet rugged systems typically address the needs of medium to small forging companies.
|Model HS Series||90/60B||90|
|Cutting force in tons||66||99|
|Number of cuts per minute||45||56|
|Round bar capacity||42 mm||50 mm|