Over 90 Years
facility & product range
in the technology market
Ficep UK is based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire however we recruit across the UK.
For more information about vacant positions please contact 01924 223 530 or email Info@ficep.co.uk
Vacant Position - Field Service Engineer
This hands-on service engineering role would suit an experienced engineer or qualified junior level engineer with at least 1 years field experience. If you fulfil either of these criteria, this is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a successful, creative and established company.
You will work regionally supporting clients with installing, maintaining, repairing and servicing steel processing CNC machine tools; robotic processing equipment; shot-blasting and auto paint systems experience would be an advantage.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you must have service engineering experience and a clean driving licence. It is also essential to have the following:
- Electro-mechanical and PLC fault-finding experience
- An engineering qualification and at least 1 year field engineering experience
- As a machine Tool Field Service Engineer, you must be IT literate and able to work on your own initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills, good timekeeping, hardworking and tenacious to achieve results
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM software would be an advantage, as would a good split of mechanical and electrical experience
What's on Offer
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Company Car
*You will have a UK based regional role and will also be required to travel to sites in Scandinavia, Italy
This is a growing business that will offer the right individual personal and career development.