Over 90 Years
facility & product range
in the technology market
Tipo C sheet metal CNC Equipment
Sheet metal CNC processing equipment is used to manufacture steel plate for multiple applications in diverse industries. These machines can punch, drill, mill, tap, countersink, scribe, mark, plasma cut and oxy-fuel cut thin steel plates up to 25 mm thick for use in products such as rail cars, forklifts, off-road vehicles, asphalt paving machines, farm implements and other demanding applications.
|AUTOMATIC CNC PUNCHING, DRILLING AND THERMAL CUTTING SYSTEM FOR PLATES – TIPO C
|Plate size [max mm]
|Punching nominal power [kN]
|Punching tools [no]
|Punching diameter [max mm]
|Punching thickness [max mm]
|Drilling heads [max no.]
|Drilling tools per head [max no.]
|Drilling diameter [max mm]
|Spindle power [kW]
|Spindle max RPM
|Plasma torches [max no.]
|Machine weight [kg]
- Hydraulic Punching - The special hydraulic punching head on the Tipo C system with its programmable stroke permit the optimum usage of high capacity tooling with rake angle to substantially reduce the required tonnage during the punching operation.
- Hydraulic Stripper - The hydraulic stripper is designed to reduce the noise associated with the punching process and to improve the flatness standard of the punched parts.
- Plasma Cutting - The plasma head on the Ficep Tipo C features a patented design where the torch is positioned independent of the punching head in the "Y" axis of the system. This feature drastically reduces the weight that is required to be positioned in this axis to improve the edge condition that is generated with the plasma torch when sharp corners are required.
- Tool Changer - The tool changer option permits up to 14 tools to be automatically loaded into the punching head of the Tipo C system.
- Drilling and Milling - The Tipo C system can also be provided with a machining spindle that is capable of up to 5,000 RPM in conjunction with an automatic tool changer. The tool changer can be provided with 6 positions.
- Part Marking - 38 position fully programmable turret marking system. Fully programmable scribing system for part marking and the generation of scribing lines.
- Retractable Clamps - The Tipo C system can be provided with three retractable material clamps that enhance the material utilization through the reduction of dead zones.
- CNC Control - Low maintenance cost due to the utilisation of a standardPC platform. The Ficep software eliminates the requirement for additional hardware such as third party axis control boards, PLC hardware and encoder switching boards. The Ficep Windows-based control is provided with the proprietary Ficep software for remote diagnostics through an internet connection.