Over 90 Years
facility & product range
in the technology market
FRC is the latest technology in automatic CNC controlled thermal coping. This brand new model from Ficep is capable of processing steel profiles at top speeds and at the highest quality standards. Plasma and oxy units can be used on this line and, due to its innovative design, this model is the benchmark in thermal coping technology
Key Advantages of Flex:
- Thermal Coping Torch: This unique torch is the latest patented technology in thermal coping robots. Its special wrist has been designed to process profiles on four sides with both oxy-fuel and plasma.
- Clamping:Automatic clamping devices guarantee perfect position of the profile.
- Laser Scanner:This new laser scanner technology is used to probe the profiles geometry. This enables fast recognition of the parts.
- Quick Torch Switch: This brand new technology allows the machine to automatically switch between plasma and oxy at a never reached before speed.
- Fume Exhaust System: The exhaust system filters the fume generated by thermal cutting operations. The air is cleaned according to the latest health and safety requirements.
- CNC Library: This machine is equipped with a CNC library which allows to program the coping shapes required during the processing.
|AUTOMATIC CNC THERMAL COPER - FRC||1201FRC||2001FRC||2501FRC|
|Profile size [min mm]||80x42||200x75||300x75|
|Profile size [max mm]||1220x600||2000x815||2540x815|
|Oxy-fuel torch [no.]||1||1||1|
|Plasma torch [no.]1||1||1||1|