Over 90 Years
facility & product range
in the technology market
Tipo B plate punching and plasma cutting
Steel plate processing CNC machines carry out automated, precision drilling, punching, cutting and milling of steel plates – fabricating finished plates for a whole range of applications. The latest plate processing machines combine the ability to create holes by punching and drilling plates (up to 125mm thick) in a single machine.
- The Ficep drill spindle design features a ball screw feed that is consistent with today's machining center designs.
- This design permits the tool to advance through the material at a uniformfeed rate that is coordinated and maintained by the CNC control.
- Eliminates the tendency for the drill bit to rapidly accelerate and actually punch through the material upon breakthrough.
- This is the same system that is used in all CNC machining centers today to achieve maximum metal removal and to be able to fully utilise today's high performance insert tooling to its maximum efficiency.
- The spindle speed range of the Ficep drilling spindle is also designed to accommodate the RPM (up to 3,000 RPM) requirement of today's high performance insert tools.
- The entire drill head and spindle are advanced to the material as a single unit rather than just extending the spindle while the gearbox remains stationary to eliminate spindle wobble.
- Internal and external coolant selected by program command.
- Full spindle speed range available for all tools; maximum hole size of up to 100mm.
- Punching is always located directly in the middle of the hydraulic punching ram to eliminate any sideloading positions.
|AUTOMATIC CNC PUNCHING AND THERMAL CUTTING SYSTEM FOR PLATES – TIPO B||TIPO B164||TIPO B254|
|Plate size [max mm]||1600x3000||2540x6000|
|Punching force [kN]||1000||1000|
|Punching tools [no]||4||4|
|Punching diameter [max mm]||32||32|
|Punching thickness [max mm]||25||25|
|Drilling heads [max no.]||1||1|
|Drilling tools per head [max no.]||4||4|
|Drilling diameter [max mm]||40||40|
|Drilling thickness [max mm]||100||100|
|Spindle power [kW]||20,1||20,1|
|Max. spindle RPM||4000||4000|
|Plasma torches [max no.]||2||2|
|Oxy-fuel torches [max no.]||2||2|
|Machine weight [kg]||8000||24000|
- Quick operator familiarity due to the utilisation of a standard PC platform
- The Ficep eliminates the requirement for additional hardware such as third party axis controlboards, PLC hardware and encoder switching boards
- The Ficep Windows-based Control is provided with the proprietary Ficep for remote diagnostics through an internet connection.
- 38 position fully programmable turret marking system
- Fully programmable scribing system for part marking and the generation of scribing lines.