Over 90 Years
facility & product range
in the technology market
The Ficep Orient was first developed over 15 years ago and even today provides a flexible solution, with a single spindle drilling head that rotates 180 degrees to allow for drilling and scribing on all three sides of the profile.
Orient Key Advantages:
- Measuring System: A sophisticated combination of probing, clamping and laser devices allows precise measuring of beam length and width,as well as flanges and web height.
- Rotating Spindle:The rotating spindle can process both flanges and web with extremely reliable performances.
- Direct Drive Spindle:The powerful direct drive spindle ensures high drilling performances. This heavy duty, yet simple design, makes this spindle the most efficient and advanced on the market today.
- Additional Spindle: The Orient can be equipped with an additional spindle to boost its performance even more.
- Carbide Drilling:Thanks to the high RPM, spindle carbide tools can be utilized to their maximum efficiency.
- Underside Scribing: Besides the top scribing, carried out with the relevant tool, underside scribing operations can be performed with a special device.
- Tool Changer: The automatic tool change system is managed by the CNC and is equipped with 6 positions.
- Magnetic Device: When combined with band saw, a special device with magnet allows to unload short pieces towards the outfeed rollerway or onto the unloading table for short pieces.
Orient is a CNC controlled beam drilling line with a single rotating spindle which can process both flanges and web. Orient is the evolution of a simple and efficient concept developed by Ficep over 40 years ago. Its versatile engineering allows various operations normally available on most multispindle drilling lines.
|Automatic CNC Monospindle Drilling Line – Orient||601 ORB||1001 ORB||1201 ORB||2001 ORB|
|Profile size [min mm]||80x10||80x10||80x10||80x10|
|Profile size [max mm]||610x305||1015x450||1200x610||2030x610|
|Drilling heads [no.]||1 (2)||1 (2)||1 (2)||1 (2)|
|Drilling tools per head [no.]||6 (12)||6 (12)||6 (12)||6 (12)|
|Drilling diameter [max mm]||40||40||40||40|
|Spindle power [kW]||17||17||17||17|
|Max. spindle RPM||5000||5000||5000||5000|
|Machine weight [kg]||10000||11000||12000||12500|